Artful Arrangements was established in 2007 with a membership in Sonoma County Farm Trails.
The plants used in the living-gift arrangements are propagated on site, each one an individual
work of art. Also a member of the Sonoma County Farm Bureau, Artful Arrangements leases the homestead grounds at 205 Orchard Lane, Penngrove, CA 94951, for $1 per year.. It is the site of a solar-powered 1915 working
homestead - a "slice of authentic country life" in beautiful Sonoma County.Artful Arrangements has one area of focus: Developing ways for parents (or grandparents) and children to spend a little quality time together - for much needed joy and connection - that are affordable, convenient, fast and fun!
Artful Arrangements, TAX ID #81-1096263, is a nonprofit delivering, at no charge, it's mission in four ways:
1) The Parallel Family Play booth at public family events (free).
2) Saturday's Free Drop-In at the homestead between 10am-2pm.
3) Our Four Annual Events on the homestead (free).
4) We email (free) "Paired" Coloring Pictures to Friends.
In addition, at low cost, we deliver our mission:
1) Two-Hour Team Activities at the homestead.
2) The "Fun for the Kids" Homestead Tour & Planting Experience on the homestead.
3) Group Field Trips to learn about soil erosion and farm animals.
4) Venues for family celebrations, such as birthday parties, anniversaries, weddings and showers.
5-H "Heart Art"
Health, Happiness, Healing, Harmony, and Hope
The Giftshop/Gallery is open every Saturday from 10am to 2pm, and parents who bring children can help them Plant-a-Plant for free. Gift Delivery (like a florist, but not cut flowers) is available anywhere in Sonoma County. Simply call 707-664-8656, and you will be helped to select a gift for your loved one. The Core Wishes of Artful Arrangements are Health, Happiness, Healing, Harmony and Hope, and each product has a complimentary card expressing those desires.
Supporting Children, Families, & Aligned Nonprofits
Raising children today is not easy. We are confronted with their distraction by electronic devices (at a much younger age than drugs did in the 1980’s and 1990’s). Children remember the time you spend with them, and a visit to Artful Arrangements allows you to create a memorable experience for your child.
To get a feel for the passion and driving force behind the organization, click on “About, The Difference” - you’ll find info on the mission, message, philosophy, motto, slogan, saying, core wishes, and tag line. Your interest in and support of Artful Arrangements is appreciated. We hope to hear from you soon.